What is Smart2Move Workshop?
Our education program has been developed by experts in Biomechanics applied to sport and in sport performance analysis coaching. Our seminars offer to share knowledges about biomechanics, and is intended to simply be able to understand the role of ground reaction forces in the golf swing.
With our training, you will be able to use all potential of the SmartBalance Pro tool to enhance your diagnosis and help your players to perform in the best direction. Our Level 1 seminars open the doors to introduce sciences and functional analysis of motion to your coaching, whatever the level, the skills and the goal of your players.
- Benefits of technology in golf
- Biomechanics basics for golf
- Facts & Data
- Force & Pressure
- Capture, measure & screen
- Improve player performance in less than 10 minutes
- Smart2Move Dual Force Plates presentation and set up
- Participants screening & analysis
- Increase your club head speed in less than 10 minutes
- Debriefing & open questions
Advanced teaching with force plates
- The process of learning
- Force plate Data (1D & 3D)
- Analyze related to motion Performance
- Highlights player’s strenghts and weaknesses
Advanced Biomechanics of GRF in Sport & Golf
- 3D force plates Technology
- GRF Performances Factors
- Impulsion & Energy
- Ground Forces Transmission
- 3D Force plates in Golf teaching application
Smart2Move and its team is specialized in biomechanics and ground reaction forces analysis.
Based on scientific research and experience of training, coaching and analyzing the motion of the golf swing, this seminar will demonstrate how to use physics and technology tools for a better understanding of the golf swing. The technology like the Smart2Move force plates, offer important and valuable information which will equip the pro to teach in the most appropriate way for each player. See privacy
Date: March 25, 2019
Start time: 09:00
End time: 17:00
Venue: Am Golfplatz 1, 3452 Atzenbrugg, Österreich
Phone: +41 61 271 20 41
S2M Level 1 & Level 2 Certification Biomechanics & Ground Reaction Forces Diamond Country Club
108,90CHF – 437,80CHF
The Level 1 is free for S2M Level 1 Certified (online test)
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to book your seat.
Get 10% off if you register for the Level 1 & Level 2 (2 days) before January, 31st 2019 with code early10